- If you know the date of the correction, go to https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/our-methodology/corrections.
- Click on the date and all of the corrected Platts values for all commodities will come up.
- Click on CTRL+F to search via a keyword from the price description.
- Another way to check corrections is by going to the Subscriber Notes page - https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/our-methodology/subscriber-notes.
- Filter via Date, Commodity, Region, and Type. Or click on CTRL+F to search via a keyword from the price description or using the word “correct.”
- Contact email@example.com if you cannot find the correction or if you need further information.
Modified on: Thu, 9 Apr, 2020 at 7:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.