1. Open Platts on the Net (POTN)
2. Enter your log-in credentials and click OK. Allow the system a few minutes to connect.
- User Name (usually begins with PL_)
- Domain: (May be one of the following: PLATTSASIA, PLATTSEMEA, PLATTSNAMER, PLATTSSAMER, PLATTSTRIAL, PLATTSINTER)
- Locale: (usually Platts Full Text)
3. Hover the newspaper icon on the toolbar, then click News.
4. Select the Filter Type on the designated field: Keyword, Category, Symbol or Page.
5. In the filter box, enter the keyword, category, Platts symbol or page number, depending on the selection on step #4.
6. Tick and select the Source (e.g. Source for Platts symbol ABXGZ03 - Gasoil 0.1% CIF Med Cargo Eur cents/liter MAvg may be PGA – Platts Global Alert; Source for “Algonquin” may be PGN – Platts Natural Gas Alert)
7. Once the headlines satisfying the filters appear, switch between how the window appears by typing F7 on the keyboard.
8. To copy the page, right-click and select Copy Story, or press CTRL+A then CTRL+C.
Paste on notepad, word file, etc.
For further assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com and provide the following information:
Full Name of the current user:
Email Address of the current user: