- Open Platts on the Net (POTN)
- Enter the registered user's log-in credentials and click OK. Allow the system a few minutes to connect.
- Username (usually begins with PL_ )
- Domain (may be one of the following: PLATTSASIA, PLATTSEMEA, PLATTSNAMER, PLATTSSAMER, PLATTSTRIAL, PLATTSINTER)
- Password (provided on the welcome email)
- Locale (usually Platts Full Text)
- Once connection is established, two (2) green lights should appear on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If custom pages have been saved, these will appear on the screen.
- If connection is not successful, there may be a connectivity issue with your company’s firewall or security protocols. Check your system against the Firewall Configuration document and test using the Connectivity test document available on the website: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/support/software-user-manuals.
For further assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com and provide the following information:
Full Name of the current user:
Email Address of the current user: