Change Your Password
To change your password on cFlow if you are already logged in:
1. Click your name in the top right side of any cFlow page and select Change Password.
2. You will be routed to the Password Assistance page.
3. Type your old password in the Old Password field.
4. Type your new password in the New Password field.
5. Type your new password again in the Confirm Password field.
6. Click Change Password.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password if you are not logged in:
1. Go to app-prod.cflowplatts.com
2. You will be routed to the Single Sign-on Page.
3. Click the Unlock your account/Forgot your password?
4. Enter your email address and click Submit.
5. Check for the Platts - CFLOW Change Password Request email and click the Reset your password link provided.
6. Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields and click Submit.
If you do not receive the notification email or you still can't log in, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance..