Registered users are required to access the subscription using an SFTP client (recommended, e.g. Latest version of Filezilla or Winscp).
Note: Some SFTP clients can be downloaded on the internet for free, but please consult your IT Department to determine the appropriate one to use.
- Open SFTP Client
- Enter the host and the registered user’s log in credentials on the designated fields.
- Server name or host: sftp.platts.com
- User Name:
- Protocol: SFTP
- Port: 22
Note: The user name and password are case-sensitive.
Once logged in, the status should indicate successful connection:
3. Select the location / local site where the data should be saved.
4. After successful connection is established, the registered user should double-click the folder labeled Power_Index.
5. Inside Power_Index, the registered user should see a set of folders each labeled with the respective dates in the format <YYYMMDD>. Double-click on the folder to view the MIDC.csv file for the corresponding date.
6. Double-click on the MIDC.csv file to download and save to the location / local site selected in step #3.
The green progress bar should appear to confirm transfer status. Once transfer is 100% complete, the .csv file should appear in the location / local site.
For further assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com and provide the following information:
Full Name of the current user:
Email Address of the current user: