Registered users are required to access the subscription using an SFTP client (recommended, e.g. Latest version of Filezilla or Winscp).
Note: Some SFTP clients can be downloaded on the internet for free, but please consult your IT Department to determine the appropriate one to use.
- Open SFTP Client
- Enter the host and the registered user’s log in credentials on the designated fields.
- Server name or host: sftp-delivery.platts.com
- User Name:
- Protocol: SFTP
- Port: 22
Note: The user name and password are case-sensitive.
Once logged in, the status should indicate successful connection.
3. Select the location / local site where the data should be saved.
4. After successful connection is established, keep double-clicking the folder labeled with 2 dots until the .zip or .csv file/s labeled with the subscription number and date in the format <subscription_number@YYYYMMDD> appear/s.
5. Double-click on the .zip or .csv file/s to download and save to the location / local site selected in step #3.
The green progress bar should appear to confirm transfer status. Once transfer is 100% complete, the .zip or .csv file/s should appear in the location / local site selected in step #3.
6. These files usually contain all the data from the date of first assessment up to the date indicated on the archive file name, for the symbols in that data category.
For further assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com and provide the following information:
Full Name of the current user:
Email Address of the current user: