Steel Price Analyzer is a flexible tool of analyzing and comparing up to four (4) price series that are included in the subscription, either as actual values or as an index.
The currency and units of the series chosen for comparison will change automatically to match the initial series to compare like with like.
The trend and percentage change values are a comparison of the latest price with the previous price, to give a quick view of the current market movement.
Note: This functionality may or may not be available, depending on the subscription.
- Go to https://www.steelbb.com/
- Enter the registered email address and password on the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then click Login.
- Mouse over Prices & Indices on the top banner and click on Platts Price Analyzer from the drop-down.
- Select up to four (4) price series at the bottom then click Analyze.
The screen should refresh with the following:
- The heading that shows the details about the first price series selected for analysis;
- A graphical view of all the price series selected; and
- Options on the bottom part of the page to add or change the selection.
5. Customize the view by changing the following fields accordingly:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Graph Type
6. Tick Load Full History to update the graph accordingly.
7. Tick Show series price history to update the price series snapshot in the middle of the page.
8. Generate the results by selecting the below outputs:
- Download to Spreadsheet – tabular view of the selected products and their price assessments
- Print Graph (.pdf version)
- Export Image (.png format)
For further assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com, and provide the following information:
- Full Name of the current user:
- Email Address of the current user: