Change the Password
To change the password on Platts Market Center once logged in:
- Log-in to https://pmc.platts.com/Login.aspx.
- Click Account Profileon the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under the User Information tab, type the new preferred password on the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Passwords must use a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- Click Update.
Reset the Password
To reset the password if unable to log-in to Platts Market Center:
- Go to https://pmc.platts.com/Login.aspx.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the registered user’s email address and click Enter.
- The registered user should receive an email with a password reset link.
Note: If the password reset link has not arrived in the registered user’s inbox within 10 minutes:
- Check that the email address entered is correct;
- Check the registered user’s Spam/Junk email folder/s for the password reset link.
For further assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information:
- Full Name of the current user:
- Email Address of the current user: