The networking app goes live a week before the event. At this time, personal log-in credentials will be emailed to attendees with a zero balance due.
Log-in is required to gain full access to all the app benefits like the attendee list, networking tools, and speaker presentations.
1. Download the S&P Global Platts Events app.
- For Android users, go to the Google Play.
- For iOS users, go to the App Store.
2. Open the app and check if the event is already available. It will be under the Current & Upcoming tab.
NOTE: Some events may not be made available via the app. Please check your email for more details on accessing the event.
3, Click on the event to view the different features available. Some features would require you to log in which includes access to Attendees.
4. Enter your First name and Last Name on the login page and click Next.
5. Enter your email address and click on Next.
NOTE: If your email address is not found, proceed to Step 8.
6. On the next page, enter the 4-digit Verification Code that will be sent to your email address and click on Verify.
7. You should get the Set Up Your Profile page.
8. For further assistance or clarifications, please call Global Client Solutions at +1-800-752-8878 (toll-free) / +1-212-904-3070 (outside the US and Canada) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.